Suitable for use on soft woods, hard woods, chipboard, fibreboards, metal screws, nail-heads and plaster.
Size: 200g tubs
- Available in a range of wood colours to match most wood species.
- Dries to a hard finish, making it easy to sand or drill.
- Can be over-coated with varnish or paint.
- Colours can be intermixed to obtain correct colour.
- Used by cabinet makers, woodworkers and decorators to fill cracks, splits, holes, surface defects and imperfections on all kinds of wood.
- Also suitable as a grain filler.
|Department||Paint & Related|
|Category||Timber & Wood Treatment|
|Sub Cat Code||GHAA|
|Sub Category||Wood Fillers|
|Name||ALCOLIN WOOD FILLER 200G DARK BRN|