Air Plasma Cutter
can be used for a wide range of cutting applications: stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, aluminium and all other colour metal materials. You will need a suitable compressor to operate the CUT 40 Air Plasma Cutter. Clean dry air supply is required: 350KPA/3.5 BAR - 550KPA/5.5BAR, to the machine. Air pressure must be regulated lower or higher depending on cutting requirements and adjustment the required amperage.
CUT-40 Plasma Cutter – DC Inverter includes the following:
- Face Shield.
- Earth Clamp & Cable / Cutting Torch.
- Water Trap.
- Hose & securing clamps.
- User Manual.
- 1 Year warranty.
- The cutter can be used for many applications in various industries.
- It is very light and portable weighing at only 7.5 kg.
- Can cut circles, ovals and many other shapes/ free hand or the use of jigs.
- Cutting capacity increased 1.8 times higher in cutting speed compared with oxy fuel cutters.
- Rate input power 4.9kVa.
- No-load voltage 240V.
- Rate output cur 10-40 Amps.
- Rate output voltage 96V.
- Duty cycle 60%.
- Cut thickness 10mm.
- Weight 7.5kg.
For more information visit [www.strikearc.co.za]
|Department||PPE & Welding|
|Sub Cat Code||RBAD|
|Sub Category||WELDER INVERTER|
|Name||STRIKE-ARC PLASMA CUTTER 10MM CAPACITY|